Legacy Industrial's SD Concrete Diamond Grinder/Polisher is engineered for profiling/grinding/polishing concrete and coating/mastic removal. Legacy Industrial's SD Concrete Diamond Grinder has a steel-welded chassis, 1.5 HP, 110v electric motor, 10" tool carrier allows use of tools that fit the RediLock® tool attachment system and is ready to use for dry and/or wet grinding. Sealed bearings protect motor from dust and a reliable Schneider Electric Starter/Controller is built for long, trouble free service. Rugged all-metal, welded construction coupled with a high RPM Go-Devil motor makes this a powerful grinder in a small package. Capable of excellent concrete flooring preparation when coupled with Legacy's tooling options including but not limited to standard, PCD Chip, Full PCD tooling and Polishing Tools. This grinder prepares floors much more efficiently and effectively than any comparable unit on the market today! Excellent for garage/lobby/retail sized spaces and use for edging larger project.
- Powerful 1.5 HP, 110V 1P, 1730 RPM "Go Devil" motor provides smooth operation and aggressive grinding
- Excellent tool for epoxy coating removal/prep or concrete polishing
- Production up to 300 sq ft per hour (surface dependent)
- Able Motor, Schneider Electric Starter/Controller
- Morflex Style coupler for excellent head/substrate contact
- Powder-Coated, Welded steel chassis with folding capability for easy storage in vehicle
- Solid Rubber wheels
- Convertible to edging machine with adjustable Left/Center/Right Head Position
- 50' twist-lock power cord included
- Tool holder, holds (6) tools and is upgradable to a 10" grinding plate if desired
- (6) 30 Grit, Medium Bond Grinding Tools are included
- Dust port and Dust Shroud/Skirt (connect to your supplied vac unit)
- Water feed connection with adjustable petcock (always use GFCI protected circuit when using wet)
- Adjustable head disposition and chassis mounted bubble-level for easy positioning
- Compatible with tools designed for the RediLock® System popular on Husqvarna® and SCANMASKIN equipment
- Final assembly and quality inspection in Orlando, Florida USA
- Allow for approx 2 weeks for delivery- units are in stock!
- Limited Warranty
- Replacement parts & technical assistance
- Free Shipping (UPS FREIGHT TERMINAL) to the lower 48 states, USA.
RediLock® and Husqvarna® are US Trademarks registered to: Husqvarna Aktiebolag LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY SWEDEN Drottninggatan 2 Huskvarna SWEDEN SE-561 82 and are in no way affiliated with Legacy Industrial Corp.